After learning a huge life lesson, I always find myself with a profound sense of contentment, like I just conquered a mountain and I am able look out over everything I have climbed and see from a view I never had before- a view where everything makes sense. I am thankful for those moments, but I know in the same breath that life is mostly lived in the valleys and on the climb...but it's in those moments on the mountaintops, I think, "Man, God, what else do you have to teach me? What's coming next?" In those moments, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will be descending that mountain and embarking on new lessons that are awaiting me. Now, I am only 27 and I feel like I have already learned a lot, but it's just the beginning and there are mountains surrounding me on all sides- and it's a good thing because I want to learn. I never want to stop learning. I am being molded and transformed. And when I pray for transformation how silly am I to think that th...
Comments
Post a Comment