Asking for big prayers..spent a few hours in the hospital yesterday, threw up 10 times, got an IV but had incredible service, thanks to God..really sick and nauseous still but getting better. I'm back at camp now and so pleeeeease join me in prayer! Updates soon!!!
I prayed 2017 would be all about light. Yet here, with just a few days left, I don't know if this year was anything like I thought it would be. I imagined a year of bright burning light flooding my life, walking through glitter waterfalls of sparkling rays and that just didn't happen. What I thought this year was going to be, turned out to be completely opposite. This word that I was so hopeful to have sprinkled over every day was really hard to find. I would check in with myself every so often and wonder about its meaning and when it would start to make sense, when my year would start to be defined by light...and to be honest most of the time, I didn't know why I had chosen this word. Did I hear God wrong? Is this whole "word" things actually just a joke, something I created myself Well..turns out God likes to connect dots in the strangest ways. Remember those things? The connect the dots drawings? You can always tell what the picture is going to be before you...
Comments
Post a Comment